Case Alert: BEOVU Lawsuit
Our team of attorneys is currently investigating claims that BEOVU (brolucizumab-dbll) use may be associated with an increased risk of retinal vasculitis and/or retinal vascular occlusion.
What We Know About BEOVU
BEOVU is prescribed to treat wet age-related macular degeneration (wet AMD). BEOVU is manufactured by Novartis Pharmaceuticals, Co. of Basel, Switzerland. The FDA first approved BEOVU for use in the US on October 7, 2019.
In June 2020, the FDA approved a label update for BEOVU, adding the new warning that “[r]etinal vasculitis and/or retinal vascular occlusions, typically in the presence of intraocular inflammations, have been reported following BEOVU injections.”
- Blurred or decreased vision
- Partial vision loss or blind spot (Scotoma)
Retinal vascular occlusion occurs when one of the blood vessels carrying blood to or from the retina becomes blocked. Its symptoms include:
- One or more episodes of temporary decreased vision in one eye
- Painless, persistent, substantial vision loss in one eye (onset is usually sudden but can be gradual)
Recoverable Compensation in a BEOVU Lawsuit
If you or a loved one were prescribed BEOVU, then you may be eligible to participate in a lawsuit against BEOVU’s manufacturers and sellers. If you hire ASK LLP, we may seek the following damages for you:
- Past and future medical expenses
- Past and future pain and suffering
- Past and future wage loss
- Past and future loss of earning capacity
- Past and future loss of enjoyment of life
- Punitive damages, if justified
CALL TODAY! If you have been prescribed BEOVU, you might be entitled to compensation. Call ASK LLP at (877) RING ASK (877-746-4275) for a free case evaluation.
Why You Should Choose ASK LLP
When you get hurt after using a drug, you may not know what to do. After all, the pharmaceutical industry is a large and powerful one. We are here to help. Our experienced legal team has a strong track record of fighting—and winning—against big pharmaceutical companies. We have already successfully represented more than 15,000 clients who were injured by dangerous, defective drugs. If you hire us, know that we will fight tirelessly to get you the best possible result.
Have you been prescribed BEOVU?
Call ASK LLP today at:
(877) RING ASK / (877-746-4275) for a free case evaluation or fill out the form below.
Free Case Evaluation
Easy. Quick. Confidential