Our Personal Injury Practice
At ASK LLP, we have the skills and resources necessary to take on powerful opponents and ensure that justice is served for the injured. Get in touch with us today if you or a loved one has suffered a catastrophic injury due to a:
- Car crashes in Minnesota, Michigan, and Wisconsin
- Semi-truck or tractor trailer truck collisions
- Motorcycle accidents
- Premises claims (slip, trip and falls)
- Dog bites
When negligence results in the death of an accident victim, we pursue wrongful death claims against all responsible parties on behalf of surviving family members and estates.
Types of Personal Injury Compensation
The value of your claim and the resulting compensation package is based on a number of different factors. Now only does this include the significance and permanence of your injury, but it also takes into account property damage, expenses you’ll need to pay in the future, and alterations to your ability to earn a living. Some of the damages you may be able to receive compensation for include:
- Medical bills: Compensation should cover initial hospital and medical care costs as well as ongoing therapy, installation of necessary medical devices in your home, and the cost of any future medical care you are likely to need.
- Lost earnings: As with other personal injury claims, you might be sidelined from work for a period of time while recovering from your catastrophic injury. The difference is that you may also never be able to return to the same level of employment that you experienced before your accident. In this case, you should seek compensation for any initial wages lost while undergoing medical care and your lost earning capacity for the future due to your injury-related constraints.
- Property damage: You should be compensated for property damage such as bicycle repair or replacement costs, automobile repair or replacement costs, as well as any personal property that was damaged during the accident.
- Non-Economic Damages: These are harms that don’t necessarily have bills or receipts attached to them, so they can be difficult to demonstrate. For instance, you should be compensated for the level of pain you experience, the mental effect of becoming disfigured or paralyzed, changes to your personality in the aftermath of a brain injury, and similar issues that do not come with clear-cut monetary values attached to them.
Let Us Make Things Right
You should not have to take on the insurance companies and their lawyers; let us handle your personal injury claim while you focus on getting better. Contact us today to schedule your free consultation.
Free Case Evaluation
Easy. Quick. Confidential